Well Being Programme
BodySculpting with LipoBodySculpt has to be part of a healthy and active lifestyle to mantain long term results.
Ultrasonic Liposuction works best when partnered with regular exercise. Your therapist will advise you to aim for at least 3 x 30 minute sessions of aerobic exercise each week whilst following a course of treatment. Continuing to work out regularly after treatment will also minimise the possibility of the appearance of localised fat deposits.
- Alcohol should be avoided for a minimum of five days after treatment sessions.
DIET AND NUTRITION
- Clients need to reduce their calorie intake during treatment, paying special attention to reducing their fat intake. This will allow the body’s natural metabolic system to utilise the energy released via the treatment.
- Prior to your consultation we will ask you to fill in a downloadable weekly Nutrition and Exercise Diary. This will give the therapist a valuable insight into helping you to obtain the most from your treatment.
- We will ask you to maintain your diary for the course of the treatment to obtain the maximum results.
- Increase your intake of fruit, salads and vegetables.
- Follow a low carb/ low fat diet during treatment and exchange white bread, pasta and rice for wholemeal and wholegrain varieties.
- Opt for white meat and fish as these are generally lower in fat than red meat.
- Choose low fat spreads, yoghurt and milk. Calcium rich foods like these can help to reduce the amount of fat we absorb from food.
DO’s and DON’Ts
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day during treatment.
- Water aids the removal of fat via the metabolic system. It also reduces hunger, stimulates circulation and boosts metabolic rates.
- Remember to introduce at least 3 x 30 minute sessions of aerobic exercise into your weekly routine.
- Avoid alcohol for at least 5 days after treatment
- Don’t skip meals it can slow down your metabolism which can affect the rate at which fat is released via the treatment process.